Earthwise Cloth Pads
NEW from Earthwise: reusable menstrual pads offer a convenient alternative to disposables. Comfy to wear and easy to care for - isn't it time you went reusable?
- two popper settings on the wing to give a good fit on your underwear
- every pad has a size label on it - no more confusion over which size is which
- machine washable at 40 degrees
- air dries quickly
- comfy microfleece layer keeps you feeling dry
- stain resistant fabric
- also available to buy singly
Each pad consists of a leakproof PUL backing layer in a colour or print, a microfibre core, and a top layer of white microfleece next to the skin.
These pads are currently available in two sizes:
SMALL are designed for spotting, light flow or as cup/sponge back up. The small size is approximately 17.5cm long, and width when closed is 6.5 or 7.5cm, depending on the popper setting chosen.
MEDIUM This medium size is approximately 19.5cm long, and width when closed is 6.5 or 7.5cm, depending on the popper setting chosen.
For every pack of 3 sold, Earthwise will donate a pad of the same size to an orphaned girl in Kenya through the Nasio Trust. Buy 3, give 1.